Installing Timekeeper using Access 2000
27 March 2004
To use this installation file you must have Access 2000 or
later. If you have a Timekeeper before version 1.3 you can use
this file to update your Timekeeper.
The installation file is a single zipped file containing the
components described in Timekeeper Files.
All of the files are in the Access 2000 file format. Perform the
following steps to download and install Timekeeper:
- Download the 1.27MB zip file, Tk2p14A2Ki.zip.
You will need to obtain a User ID and Password from email@example.com
before proceeding. In the UK use TkA2p14A2Ki.zip.
- Make a folder for your Timekeeper. Unzip Tk2p14A2Ki. to this
- In the folder you will find TkUtility. Open TkUtility using
your Access 2000. Click the button Finish Installation. This
will make a user data file TkUserData and attach TkProgram to
- You can now use TkProgram and TkDemoPgm. Just open then using
your Access 2000.
- If you want want shortcuts to TkProgram, TkUtility and TkDemoPgm
you must make them for yourself.
- If you have user data for a Timekeeper before 1.3 you need
to use Restore in TkUtility to get your user data into your new
If you wish to use Timekeeper on several machines on a LAN
see installing Timekeeper on a LAN.
Those of you in the UK might want to check out Timekeeper
If you think there are ways in which these instructions could
be made more clear please send an eMail to